Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 4 March 2022

Birds in the mountains

Though I like the openness of the river and rice fields in the west I sometimes get the urge to see some other feathers and thats when I head towards the hills in the south, to the forests, streams and lakes. Most of the action was around the ハゼノキ, Japanese Wax Trees where many birds gathered for a feed.

Male Red-flanked Bluetail, ルリビタキ


female



Only briefly did I see this male Siberian Long-tailed Rosefinch, ベニマシコ together with a female







Warbling White-eyes メジロ aren't very shy and provide ample entertainment...









...as well as the Long-tailed Tits, エナガ









Black-faced Bunting, アオジ. Can I still call him that?



No comments:

Post a Comment