Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 17 December 2020

A 7 raptor day

 It can happen that you see 7 different raptors in Fukuoka on one day. I didn't go looking for them and I have no images to proof it. In the morning during the Kanatake walk the 8 of us saw Eastern Buzzard (3), 1 Eurasian Sparrowhawk, 1 Peregrine Falcon, 1 Eurasian Kestral and several Black Kites. In the afternoon I stopped by Imazu and saw several Ospreys as well as the female Hen Harrier. The only one who's photo is worth publishing ;-)

Female Hen Harrier, ハイイロチュウヒ



No comments:

Post a Comment