Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 19 October 2020

Eurasian Wryneck, アリスイ 2

 The WBSJ clean-up session was on Oct 17th in the afternoon. 19 people gathered to accumulate as much rubbish as possible from a place that gets overloaded with thrash. Visions of some of the 3rd world countries we visited came back to haunt me. We worked hard and filled 60+ official rubbish bags.




Afterward some of us checked out the place were the  Wryneck, アリスイ  likes to hang out and yeah! We got lucky! 








No comments:

Post a Comment