Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 22 October 2020

Autumn birds 2

The less common birds that we only get to see during migration and some early winter visitors.

Chestnut-cheeked and White-cheeked Starlings, コムクドリ, ムクドリ



Chestnut-cheeked Starlings, コムクドリ





The first Daurian Redstart of this season on October 16th ジョウビタキ



Also October 16th 2 Mandarin Ducks, オシドリ male and female,
1 Gargany in eclips, シマアジ




(An Eastern Spot-billed Duck, カルガモ in front)



2 of 4 Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ 
Hopefully their number increases soon



Stejneger's Stonechat, ノビタキ who didn't notice me hiding behind a towel in the car











No comments:

Post a Comment