Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 3 January 2020

Last years left-overs 残り物 2

With the tide coming in about 10 Ospreys, ミサゴ were hunting in the river at Imazu. They had to work hard, the waves caused by the wind made it difficult to see the fish maybe. And the big fish, like bora had not arrived yet as it seemed.










Finally!





That is going to be a very small meal!



Saunders's Gull, ズグロカモメ doing a better job at low tide.



Many ducks take a nap in the warm sunshine, just 3 woke up when I walked past. Northern Pintails, オナガガモ



Common Greenshank, アオアシシギ 1 of about 10 birds



And now there is only one Mute Swan, コブハクチョウ



No comments:

Post a Comment