Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 10 January 2020

Aneha 3

In the afternoon we drove around to find a place where we could park the car for a few hours, to do some work, preferably with a nice view. We were somewhere about 1.5km from the observation center. Every patch of field held one or more small groups of Hooded or White-naped Cranes, often families. I wasn't searching anything particular, but suddenly my eye caught a black head...

How lucky can you get! Demoiselle Crane, アネハヅル AGAIN

















With the glare of the sunlight being a disadvantage we waited till the sun sunk behind the nearby hills. By then it was getting darker, but the results are not bad





Time to leave. Time to fly.









Bye bye, Aneha!












No comments:

Post a Comment