Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 14 November 2019

Last before winter

The days stayed warm for a long time; summer birds didn't seem to be in a hurry. 

Blue-and-White Flycatcher, オオルリ  young male



Grey-streaked Flycatcher, エゾビタキ





Cosmos is still blooming, but the Stonechats have moved on.



Siberian Stonechat, ノビタキ male





White Wagtail, ハクセキレイ







Rain









Dressed up for 7-5-3, a Japanese children's festival, their parents kindly allowed me to take a picture


No comments:

Post a Comment