Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 19 April 2019

Thrushes

There seem to be so many Brown-headed and Pale Thrushes around this year. I hoped to see some others like Grey-backed, but only found the Eyebrowed Thrush. The Dusky Thrushes have left mostly. But the we always have our resident Blue Rock Thrush, nesting just around the corner


Brown-headed Thrush, アカハラ















Eyebrowed Thrush, マミチャジナイ





Dusky Thrush, ツグミ



Pale Thrush, シロハラ



Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨドリ







No comments:

Post a Comment