Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Garganey again, シマアジ 2

It is still cold, the wind from the north, west or north-west. Few birds are coming in. I have no elementary school classes and I'd hoped to spend some of my free time birding... Soon there will be lots to see. Soon I will be busy again...

Yesterday this pair of Garganeys nr Itoshima シマアジ
male in focus    ピントが合っている



female in focus   ♀ピントが合っている   Note similarity in eyelines



"shima" lines from the back



Egrets are getting in their summer dress. There is a lot of preening to do to keep it pure white!
Great Egret, ダイサギ



The Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ also keep busy. Their head feathers growing longer by the day.



The "nozem" look



Bill fighting



Buntings in the reeds: Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ (yes again, I love that bird)



Rustic Bunting, カシラダカ



Black-faced Bunting, アオジ



Migrating Rooks, ミヤマガラス filling their stomachs with young wheat



The Magpie family is at it again. カササギ








No comments:

Post a Comment