Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 26 March 2019

3rd week of March, Imazu

Cruising the fields, I:m hoping to see some migrators. The place where I could expect some is quiet. A Sparrowhawk, ハイタカ is perched right in front of me. He hardly moves, but when I briefly turn my head he disappears...





A few minutes later another raptor flies in, a Peregrine Falcon, ハヤブサ I think it's the young female.





2 White wagtails, are they M.a. leucopsis, ホオジロ ハクセキレイ? They don't have the eye line, but everything else tells me they are just the common M.a. lugens, ハクセキレイ



A bit jealous of the wagtails getting all the attention? 
Perched in the onions is Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ





And another one nearby



There were very few snipes this winter, I was happy to see these 2!
Common Snipe, タシギ



No comments:

Post a Comment