Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Wren, ミソサザエ etc

Prime time in the woods. I could spend a week, a month here!
I started walking with my macro lens attached and got a instant welcome from this Wren. Not a bad picture for a mere 105 mm!



Later I went back with some bigger caliber, 300 mm + 2.0 tc
Eurasian Winter Wren, ミソサザエ









At another location an adult bird was guarding 3 chicks







Male Narcissus flycatcher, キビタキ  demanding attention from anyone it seems
I slept that night with the kibi cry in my ears





As every year I plan to look up the flowers' names....



This one below I call Chrystal Blue, as it is called in Taiwan where I saw it first.
 ギンリョウソウ







No comments:

Post a Comment