Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 28 June 2018

Around Mt. Kuju

Later that morning I walked to my favorite points at Mt Kuju, telling myself NOT to hang around with the buntings. I would end up with the same images as the last time. Last timeS I should say.
So I didn't have the right lens for this guy. But what the hell, I was happy and it wasn't even 9am yet!


Japanese Green Woodpecker, アオゲラ



Calling hours on end and flying over my head numerous times: Lesser Cuckoo, ホトトギス



One of the Buntings I wasn't supposed to be looking at, Meadow Bunting, ホオジロ



 In time for Japanese Snowbell to drop it's blossom in the stream. I had hoped for this!
エゴノキ




Still around, the mysterious plant ギンリュウソウ, Monotropastrum humile






last a purple question mark

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment