Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 22 June 2018

Asian Brown Flycatcher babies, コサメビタキ no 2

There isn't much to report in the world of birds. At least not around my location. When I walk in the woods I can hear them, but that's it. On one occasion I heard the Japanese Paradise Flycatcher, xxx calling right above me. In a place that I'd never expected to see them. How I wish I had a photo to show...

The Asian Brown Flycatcher babies, コサメビタキ (see post) are doing well. They left the nest and parents keep busy feeding them and chasing other birds away. The thick foliage made it difficult, but I located 3 babies:









Below a Japanese Great Tit, シジュウカラ



And Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker, コゲラ


No comments:

Post a Comment