Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 11 June 2017

June, the first week

On the first day of the month I drove around Imazu, not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised to find this Tern sitting on the fence.

Whiskered Tern, クロハラアジサシ










 It's hard to see, but he did get a little fish for breakfast from one of the two ponds, were a couple of Stilts were roaming around as well

Black-winged Stilts, セイタカシギ









Another bird that came to rest on the fence right beside me,looking sweet and adorable:
Barn Swallow, ツバメ



A few were frequenting this muddy field, gathering little bits and pieces that the dipped deep in the mud and took to away, to their nesting site.


 




I spend about an hour watching them, feeling content. It really means that there was nothing else to see... Suddenly a Skylark, ヒバリ appeared in front of my lens looking concerned, Was I too close to his nest?







No comments:

Post a Comment