Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Monday, 9 June 2014

White-shouldered Starling, カラムクドリ

Hundreds of White-cheeked Starlings were feeding on a freshly cultivated field. One looked different.
It pays to observe.
















With a White-cheeked Starling, ムクドリ on the right




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog ,and connection with nature!
    I am also living in Kyushuu, and found your blog through my interest in the butterflies that migrate through Himeshima.
    Hi and greetings from Oita,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thak you, Oita is a nice place. Lots of green there. I don't know much about butterflies, but intend to spend a bit of time on them this summer. Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete