Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Isahaya again

On a second trip to Isahaya in Nagasaki prefecture we encountered a very different scene. It was quite windy, there were very few small birds. At the end of a long day the wind subsided and we managed to spot some interesting wings:



チュウヒ,  Easten Marsh harrier



アオジ,  Black-faced Bunting



マナツル,  White-naped Crane




ベニマシコ,  Long-tailed Rosefinch








ツグミ,  Dusky Thrush



シロガシラ,   Light-vented Bulbul  We saw 4 of these birds, my first time in mainland Kyushu.



What happened to your tail?






アトリ,  Brambling



ハイイロチュウヒ,  Hen Harrier male




No comments:

Post a Comment