Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Migrating birds in Minami Koen


Gathering before their departure to the breeding grounds further north:

Japanese Robin,  コマドリ





Black-faced Bunting,  アオジ


Grey Bunting,  クロジし





Brambling,  アトリ Partying in the pool


Male and female



An intruder!



Taking over:  Siskin,  マヒワ



These big bright poppies are flowering in the botanical gardens from March. Though I prefer the more delicate wild flowers I couldn’t resist stopping by for a shot or 2.






Also seen that day:  Varied Tit,  ヤマガラ(residents)








No comments:

Post a Comment