Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Migrating birds in Minami Koen


Gathering before their departure to the breeding grounds further north:

Japanese Robin,  コマドリ





Black-faced Bunting,  アオジ


Grey Bunting,  クロジし





Brambling,  アトリ Partying in the pool


Male and female



An intruder!



Taking over:  Siskin,  マヒワ



These big bright poppies are flowering in the botanical gardens from March. Though I prefer the more delicate wild flowers I couldn’t resist stopping by for a shot or 2.






Also seen that day:  Varied Tit,  ヤマガラ(residents)








No comments:

Post a Comment