Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 2 April 2013

愛宕神社, Atago jinja


Still in the sakura mood: Atago jinja. 20 min walk from home is Atago, a rocky outcrop with Atago shrine on top. A good place for runners training for a mountain course, like Jaap. Also the site of our heron colony.




roof detail



Cherry blossom on Atago 



There were many of these flowers, I'll have to find out their name. 
(It's Nirasumire I've been told)




             Great Egret, ダイサギ                                   Grey Heron, アオサギ


  



View of the city from the top of Atago, with Muromi River and Fukuoka Tower. Very different from when we came here first, 24 years ago. 


今日の勉強  愛宕神社, Atago jinja




No comments:

Post a Comment