Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

角島, Tsunoshima 5


The last post of this day, the last birds of Tsunoshima and that little harbor across.

ミウ,  Temminck's Cormorant


  



From a distance they look so much like the Great Cormorant that we get in Fukuoka.
Today I could distinguish them by the shape of the base of the bill quite well.




below  オオハム, Black-throated Loon






and シロエリオオハム,  Pacific Loon








A familiar fishing harbor sight










No comments:

Post a Comment