Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Some left-overs of last year. 残り物 1


Holiday season,  Busy times....Some birds that were seen in December didn't make it beyond the cooking and the cleaning to the blog.


Botanical Gardens:  Daurian Redstart fem.  ジョウビタキの雌



  Grey Bunting  クロジ



In Ohori koen:  above and below Hawfinch,  シメ






Also in the park:   Tufted Ducks  キンクロハジロ



Dazaifu area:  Kingfisher  カワセミ



above and below:  Black-crowned Night Heron juv.  ゴイサギの幼若




今日の勉強  残り物= nokorimono, left-overs



No comments:

Post a Comment