Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 3 June 2021

Keri Babies, Grey-headed Lapwing, ケリ

Keri is the Japanese name for Grey-headed Lapwing, a bird that's very common in east Fukuoka, but not in the west. And since I don't like driving through the city I don't see them often. But in May I specially go looking for them to find their chicks and see them running through the rice paddies. Timing is important, cause the rice plants grow vast.














They keep their parents busy













Where is nr 3?





No comments:

Post a Comment