Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 19 December 2019

American Wigeon, アメリカヒドリ(hybrid)

A few days later I checked out the lakes to see if the Scoter was there, but no luck. The Baikal Teals had left, but the female Smew was still cruising happily along the reeds. The Wigeons were on an outing across the road and I got to see the American a bit closer by

American Wigeon, アメリカヒドリ(hybrid)












At the creek the Night herons come and go. Sometimes I don't see any, this day there were 8 birds, 5 juveniles and 3 adults. All fast asleep of cours

3 Black-crowned Night Heron, ゴイサギ 



Lady Bull-headed Shrike, モズ with her big breakfast



No comments:

Post a Comment