Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 12 May 2018

In the mountains

A whole day off! I wanted to make good use of it.
My early start took me to the dam lake, where I saw 2 Crested Kingfishers, but not together. Are they going to find each other and build a nest? They were too far and too fast for a good shot.
Moving on I heard a Cuckoo calling. At my next stop were many voices. Grosbeaks and Minivets, several Flycatchers and swallows. It was a cheerful morning.

Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ -  nesting right in front of us











Ryukyu Ashy Minivet, リュウキュウサンショウクイ










Have to get into the butterflies again. What's this one called again?


Chinese Windmill,  ジャコウアゲハ  (Atrophaneura alcinous) 


No comments:

Post a Comment