Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 9 April 2018

Migrating birds, 渡り鳥

After many sunny warm days the cold came back. And suddenly the migrating birds were there.

Watching Japanese Robin, コマドリ in the snow





The next day the weather cleared. Narcissus Flycatcher, キビタキ









I was particularly happy to see the Asian Stubtail, ヤブサメ because I'd missed it last year





Watching from above: Asian Brown Flycatcher, コサメビタキ



At the same time, Blue-and-white Flycatcher, オオルリ







Komachan again, coming out in the sunshine. 






Won't you pose with the purple violets for me?


A little further please...
The Black-faced Buntings, アオジ will do 



Action in the maple trees: Goldcrest, キクイタダキ





Fluttering her wings in anticipating display, the female is waiting for her gift from her mate
Japanese Great Tit, シジュウカラ


No comments:

Post a Comment