Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 31 December 2017

Last birds of the year 1

This winter started off with cold weather, but by the end of December the days got warmer. We didn't see much rain and one of the 2 lakes in Imazu turned into a big mud pool with just a little water left in the middle. Some birds liked it. The spoonbills had a ball. But the ducks weren't too keen.

That day 2 Mergansers, カワアイサ flew in, but left soon. There sure seem to be some around this winter




One bird looked real pretty, but the other one was all scruffy with brown feathers sticking out of its neck like it was some kind of skin disease. But I guess he was just moulting, changing from eclipse or something.








Watching the Spoonbills from this close by is nice for a change.

















Behind me the Reed Buntings, オオジュリン came out briefly







No comments:

Post a Comment