Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Rain in Imazu

After all these days of nothing... There really should be some birds to see now! It was pouring down when I got here and yes:

Sharp-tailed sandpiper, ウズラシギ, 4 all together 







2 Terek Sandpiper, ソリハシシギ







The sky cleared and out came a Water Rail, クイナ







Singing in a loud voice, Great Reed Warbler, オオヨシキリ
  








Great Egret, ダイサギ with a pretty blue face



Waiting for the Short-toed Lark (who didn't show up)... Eurasian Skylark,ヒバリ



Common Snipe, タシギ 1 of several 










No comments:

Post a Comment