Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 26 November 2016

Common Starling, ホシムクドリ and others

Not so common in Kyushu, though we seem to see them every winter lately.
I like to capture them when the sun is out, I have get back there some day.













with White-cheeked Starling, ムクドリ... 


... eating anything that goes



Just the white cheeks in here





Other birds around: Bull-headed Shrike, モズ





Oriental Turtle Dove, キジバト, insisted on having his picture taken 



Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨドリ



Northern Lapwing, タゲリ





We have 2 different kinds of spoonbills, black-faced and white-faced; living side by side
Black-faced Spoonbill, クロツラヘラサギ and Eurasian Spoonbill, ヘラサギ




No comments:

Post a Comment