Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 16 November 2015

A recent visit to Italy: Imperia 2

'My time' was before breakfast, getting up before dawn, walking around the extensive harbor to the sea to watch the sunrise.


First signs of a new day



With the Monaco Boat show around the corner many mega yachts gathered in the area.
How many millions of dollars were there afloat? It could probably feed some African nation for more than a year.


Nearly there



Time to turn around



View of the old part of Imperia, Porto Maurizio


The same yachts in a different light.

No comments:

Post a Comment