Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Birds of December - swans again

A few days after I first sighted the 3 Tundra Swans in the river at Imazu I found them at the fields to the north-west and another bird had joined them. They were in exactly the right spot as the 2 Tundra swans in 2011. 2 of these birds looked imature and I wonder now if they are the same swans and have become a family. Wouldn't that be nice.

コハクチョウTundra Swan

















No comments:

Post a Comment