Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Migrating waders 4, Latham’s Snipe, オオジシギ

September 1st was my lucky day. Not far from the godwits these 2 snipes popped up. I didn’t know what they were, but That’s what WBSJ members are for. Thank you Mr.H!
They were a bit too far from the road for sharp images and once the car stopped they moved from their conspicious spot to the side of a ditch, but it was my first time to see them well so again I took as many photo’s as possible.

Latham’s Snipe,  オオジシギ





  




No comments:

Post a Comment