Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 21 June 2013

Last birds of spring 3

Need more hours in a day! These photos are way overdue. I really would like to turn this blog into a diary, with frequent updates, not 1 month old. Maybe one day…  遅くなってごめんなさい


Wood Sandpiper,  タカブシギ



Grey-tailed Tattler,  キアシシギ









Great Egret,  ダイサギ



Eurasian Skylark,  ヒバリ


The skylark is singing its heart out on top of a memorial stone. Note that little beetle in front of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment