Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Migration season 2



Again seasonal birds, followed by some butterflies


Common Stone chat, ノビタキ


In Holland they are called Roodborsttapuit. It felt strange to watch them on opposite sides of the globe.


Should be staying for the winter, but I see them only in summer. Where do they go? セッカ
Together in the same field: Zitting Cisticola,  セッカ 
  セッカ





The Chestnut-cheeked Starlings were sighted a few of weeks before, among White-cheeked Starlings, flocking together before heading south. コムクドリ



Not a migrator, but a resident at Muromi River, I cannot let the bird just sit there unnoticed: 
Common Kingfisher, カワセミ


Kingfishers make me feel better when I sense the loss of wild birds around me.
I hope this year is going to have more visitors than last year!


Painted Lady, hime-aka-tateha



Comma Butterly,  Shii-tateha



below Indian Fritillary,  MAYBE ki-tateha, correction: TSUMAGUROHYOMON ツマグロヒã ウモン
(thank you Keiko-san)


above = male,   below = female




I'm not doing well with these in Japanese; have to go and find a better field guide

No comments:

Post a Comment