Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Sunday 6 May 2012

A Moorhen family in the Taipei Botanical Gardens




Common Moorhen at the lily pond







Look at the size of those feet!


  

The birds are well equipped with bright colored bills that make feeding easy and huge feet that enable them to walk on vegetagion, such as the waterlily leaves in the pond.


 

Even the chicks are.


 

Mum leaving to find food.


 

Anxiously waiting. (Who says I'm ugly?)



お母さん帰って来た!

Some flowers I hadn't seen before. Forgot to write the name...

  

 And a reminder of what will be waiting for me in Japan:

 

SUMMER!


No comments:

Post a Comment