Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 23 February 2023

Red-throated Pipit, ムネアカタヒバリ and some more

 Last but not least the bird I had been looking for all day. I set all my hopes on a field with lots of other pipits and bingo! It appeared briefly before it popped out of sight again. I watched it for just a few seconds. But it was there! I'm tempted to go look for it again... 


Red-throated Pipit, ムネアカタヒバリ



Its back feathers look distinctly different from the other pipits, the Buff-bellied Pipits, タヒバリ


Buff-bellied Pipit, タヒバリ



Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ



The collection would not be complete without 1 image of a Lapwing. They were there in large numbers, but slightly less than during my previous visit 6 weeks before. Northern Lapwing, タゲリ



A lovey-dovey couple of Black Kites,トビのラブラブ
Offering a present (just a twig, but maybe mend for a nest)



Flying synchronized




Their acrobatic flights are awesome, but I didn't see any of that. Were they passed that stage yet?




Driving at night at least 12 Raccoon dogs, タヌキ crossed my path





Taken from the car. Below no trimming!



Finally, some more of the male Kestrel, チョオゲンボウ that kept me company all the time.




Hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment