Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 6 February 2023

Crested Kingfisher, ヤマセミ

It was noon. Not a time to expect any of these Kingfishers to come and spend with me. But when I stopped at my usual place, I saw 2 birds chasing each other. When they were done, one left, but the other hung around for quite a while. Skirting the river, up and down. Looking for fish, mostly from the trees.

It was giving me the time of my life!









I couldn't see the river from here, but he caught his meal







Still hungry? Good luck!






See you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment