Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 31 January 2022

12 Pied Avocets, ソリハシセイタカシギ

January 22nd: Every time I stop by there is one more bird in the flock. It is a very special year for them.














Without a scope it's too hard to come up with other waders than just the usual.
Common Greenshanks, アオアシシギ



Again, with 2 Saunders's Gulls, ズグロカモメ
I took a lot of shots of these gulls feeding at low tide. At home the memory card became corrupt and I lost them all 
  😭😭😭



The Spoonbills were active in the incoming tide. 
41 Black-faced Spoonbills, クロツラヘラサギ and 15 Eurasian Spoonbills, ヘラサギ according to the man who counts



Pretty pink



And what's that behind the pink bill? A metal ring. How long has that been there? All the markings are flags or tapes nowadays. It might be old...





No colorful flowers in January, but some bird created its own



No comments:

Post a Comment