Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 21 June 2021

Owl chicks, Ural Owl, フクロウ

  An overdose of cuteness that finds you longing to reach out for protectiion and cuddles かわいすぎる!

I was extremely lucky to run into Mr. M and Mr. M who had spend a long time scanning the trees before they found them and were just about to leave. They kindly pointed them out to me.


first chick





a parent



Followed by 2 other chicks. These 2 disappeared at one stage and I spent an hour looking for them...



... but not without success












Dad again (I'm not sure, but I think this is a male)








No comments:

Post a Comment