Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 15 January 2021

Around Imazu

January 11th. The snow has disappeared in the low lands and temperatures are above zero now. Was this our only cold spell for the season? 15 Smews, ミコアイサ were reported in the 2 lakes at Tajiri. I found them on the other side of the river










A flock of 40 something White-cheeked Starlings, ムクドリ included 6 Commons, ホシムクドリ





Black-faced Bunting, アオジ and Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホウアカ



Male Daurian Redstart, ジョウビタキ


No comments:

Post a Comment