Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Tuesday 18 February 2020

More Raptors

My favorite place to watch raptors. As usual I come back with way to many photos ;-)


female Hen Harrier, ハイイロチュウヒ  

















male   



Eastern Marsh Harrier, チュウヒ













Juvenile Northern Goshawk, オオタカ  sitting VERY close to me. With just the concrete sea wall between us it was no more then 5 meter. 





Contrary to other years I saw only one Eurasian Kestrel, チョウゲンボウ



Raptors at dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment