Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Friday 28 February 2020

February birds around Fukuoka 1

Muromi River. There were 2 Goldeneyes this winter. I think this was a first for Muromi!

Common Goldeneye, ホオジロガモ









In our harbor the Grey Herons, アオサギ are coloring nicely. They fight for the fish that fishermen throw at them



This one below must have been desperate. I don't think I have ever seen a Grey Heron going into the water like this.



How about some Octopus, タコ ?



Watching us from a safe corner: Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨドリ



Imazu also has a nice male Blue Rock Thrush, イソヒヨドリ changing into summer wear



The Eurasian Spoonbills, ヘラサギ like to sleep. Their head feathers are dancing in the wind



Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ. The green color of young wheat in the back makes it look like summer



No comments:

Post a Comment