Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 21 December 2019

Pied Avocet, ソリハシセイタカシギ

On Monday morning, braving the heavy traffic I made it just in time to see these 2 birds. Then headed back to work.




















Common Shelduck, ツクシガモ 894 birds





Eurasian Curlew, ダイシャクシギ
Talking to an official I got the numbers: 190 birds



With Grey Plovers, ダイセン 619 birds



Kentish Plover, シロチドリ 441 birds



1 Bar-tailed Godwit, オオゾリハシシギ



Saunders’s Gull, ズグロカモメ Over a thousand





Down the road a flock of Eastern Rooks was taking posession of a small intersection. There were 2 smaller birds: Daurian Jackdaw, コクマルガラス





A 3rd bird is in there below


No comments:

Post a Comment