Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 5 October 2019

Pectoral Sandpiper, アメリカウズラシギ and Siberian Stonechats,ノビタキ

Because of the bad conditions at midday the previous day I could not see well. The next day I took an early start, so my photos would become clearer and identification would not be so hard.


Dunlin, ハマシギ There were about 5 birds the previous day, now I saw just 2



Red-necked Stint, トウネン again



This bird had me fooled. It looks so different in spring, But what else could it be? 
Long-toed Stint, ヒバリシギ



And there is that Sandpiper again, the Pectoral Sandpiper, アメリカウズラシギ
Thank you for helping me with that, Mr K!







Ducks have arrived. just a few yet, more to follow.
Eurasian Wigeons, ヒドリガモ



Northern Pintails, オナガガモ



Osprey taking a bath, ミサゴの水浴び







And last but not least the Siberian Stonechats, ノビタキ
The rice is being harvested, they were due.










No comments:

Post a Comment