Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 5 October 2019

October birds

After the 2 typhoons and the temperatures still so high, you wonder what time of the year it is, but migrators have come and moved on, it definitely is October. In Imazu I ran into a group of birds, or did they run - fly into me?

Terek Sandpiper, ソリハシシギ







Great Cormorants, カワウ on the hunt. But the fish was too big - he had to let it go



The Black-browed Reed Warbler, コヨシキリ was heard again, but it or they would not come out

At the Ura farm things were a little quiet. Just a few birds like Wood Sandpipers, タカブシギ
About 10 or 12 birds walked in and out of sight



Red-necked Stints, トウネン Maybe 6



2 Ruffs, エリマキシギ I think both female







1 bird that I had down as a Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, ウズラシギ but it looked different and so it was...


Pectoral Sandpiper, アメリカウズラシギ 


Do I see a pectoral line on that breast?



When the tide was high another bird started appeared.  Far Eastern Curlew, ホウロクシギ






No comments:

Post a Comment