Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Monday 27 August 2018

Summer in Fukuoka.

Big frogs, small frogs, insects of all sorts, including some creatures I'd never seen before up close



ウシガエル, Bullfrog


アマガエル, Japanese Tree frog



ハグロトンボ, Atrocalopteryx atrata, Black-winged Damselfly



カメ, Turtle on a mission



キアケハ, Old world Swallowtail



ゴマダラチョウ, Hestina persimilis japonica





More small frogs, アマガエル, Japanese Tree frog







ベッコウハゴロモ, Orosanga japonicus  (Ricania japonica) 





アオバハゴロモ, Geisha distinctissima



No comments:

Post a Comment