Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Thursday 19 April 2018

Thrushes, ツグミ系

An overnighter to birds' paradise. The weather forecast was bad, but on the day we left it was still sunny. And I wanted to take this chance because I didn't have to drive myself! There were no rare visitors, but it was great to see some of the regular migrators.


Japanese Thrush, クロツグミ,  male hardly ever showed up the first day but ventured out in the rain the day after.











a younger boy appeared occasionally







with other thrushes in the back



Eyebrowed Thrush, マミジャシナイ









Brown-headed Thrush, アカハラ







Pale Thrush, シロハラ





No comments:

Post a Comment