Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Siberian Stonechat, ノビタキ

I went out to see if they had arrived. last year they were here in the first week of April, so I thought my chance was high. However, I found only 1 female bird...









Little Ringed Plover, コチドリ







Quite a number of butterflies have appeared. They remind me that spring in Japan is short. Soon it will be summer.



The Rustic Buntings, カシラダカ are still there



And so are some ducks.  Falcated Duck, ヨシガモ 4 males on the mudflats




No comments:

Post a Comment