Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Saturday 19 August 2017

First waders of autumn

Obon is over, the migration of shore birds should start. After a day of rain I drove to the fields to check it out. Sure enough, there they were! I went over the top with my camera, also because the school lessons haven't started yet and I got time. So, way too many photo's but here we go:

Long-toed Stint, ヒバリシギ







Temminck:s Stint,  オジロトウネン





below with Little Ringed Plover and Wood Sandpiper



Red-necked Stint, トウネン in winter plumage, so without the red neck now. 




below with Temminck's Stint and Black-winged Stilt in the back







Black-winged Stilt, セイタカシギ



A Red-necked Stint at its feet



Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, ウズラシギ





Little Ringed Plover コチドリPlenty of those  



Below a Long-toed Stint followed by a Woodsandpiper.


More about this last bird in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment