Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Saturday, 25 February 2017

Northern Shoveler, ハシビロガモ

A bit more about those ducks of last post. They have this funny way of feeding, small groups moving in circles like turning water wheels.






Pretty green colors



What are these 2 up to?







2 comments:

  1. Hi, I will be in Fukoaka in November 22-24 2017, and am looking for a group or guide to help me see birds in the Hakata Bay area. Would you be in the area at this time, and/or available for a paid excursion? If you're not available, do you have any suggestions? Best regards-Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you for your comment. I'm not sure where I will be in November. Why don't you contact me privately later, maybe end of September at photo.marijke@gmail.com
      "Hike 'n See" can take people birding. http://hikefukuoka.blogspot.jp/
      Greetings, Marijke Jansen

      Delete