Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory and improve my Japanese. I intend to do some writing in kanji, but am not getting very far without a Japanese computer. So for the moment I say "konnichi wa". Aisatsu dake - just saying hello.

Sunday, 9 October 2016

Migration season: Grey-tailed Tattler, キアシシギ

This time of year visiting birds, stopping briefly, can sometimes be seen at unusual places. Like our fishing harbor. They come to find food and take a rest. I often hear their calls at night, but in the morning they're gone. However, these 2 stayed a few days.

Grey-tailed Tattler, キアシシギ




The wall is covered with 'funamushi'... but they run!












Is this really such a comfortable way to sit?



No comments:

Post a Comment