Aisatsu

Aisatsu

This blog is for family and friends, to share my feelings and photos with and for myself, to support my fading memory. Readers who have my site translated automatically, please refer to the original if necessary. Especially when it comes to identification. Any comments, anonymous or by email name are always welcome!.

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Between the raindrops

we managed to get out there, feel the mountain breeze and inhale that pure air.
Thanks to our early start we caught the sunrise at its best!









While Jaap conquered 3 tops in one morning I hung around the lower fields to do my thing


Chestnut-eared Bunting, ホオアカ



Common Pheasant, キジ



Eurasian Jay, カケス





2 Willow Tits, コガラvery high up in the trees







Same bird from an earlier visit, when there was less green blocking my view.




I seem to get better in spotting moths. Now their names.... 



Below the crown of Mt Kuju: Miyama Kirishima, captured by Jaap



No comments:

Post a Comment